Pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in the United States is a dream for countless students seeking to advance their careers and expand their horizons. However, the financial burden of an MBA program can be daunting. Fortunately, a myriad of scholarships exists to help turn this dream into reality. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore a remarkable 301 MBA scholarships available in the USA, showcasing the diverse opportunities that can make your MBA journey more accessible.
source : aktivpress.com
Scholarships from Prestigious Universities
- Harvard Business School Fellowships: As one of the most prestigious MBA programs, Harvard offers a range of fellowships, including the Baker Scholars Program and the Forward Fellowship for those committed to making a positive impact on society.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Scholarships: Stanford GSB provides various scholarships like the Reliance Industries Stanford USA MBA Fellowship for Indian students and the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program for high-achieving candidates.
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania Scholarships: Wharton offers a multitude of scholarships, including the Joseph Wharton Fellowship and the Emerging Economy Fellowships for students from developing countries.
- Chicago Booth School of Business Scholarships: Chicago Booth extends financial assistance through numerous scholarships, such as the Forté Foundation Fellowship and the Neubauer Family Adelante Scholarship for Latinx students.
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program: Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, the Fulbright program provides scholarships for international students to study in the USA, including MBA programs.
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program: This program supports students from developing countries, enabling them to pursue an MBA at select U.S. institutions.
- Rotary Foundation Global Grants: Rotary offers scholarships to fund graduate-level coursework, including MBA studies, focusing on peace and conflict resolution.
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship: This scholarship is designed for women from countries outside of the United States who are pursuing graduate-level degrees, including MBAs.
Diversity and Inclusion Scholarships
- Forté Foundation Fellowships: These fellowships support women pursuing full-time MBA programs, offering financial aid and access to a strong network of women leaders.
- Consortium for Graduate Study in Management Fellowship: This fellowship aims to increase the representation of African Americans, Native Americans, and Hispanic Americans in MBA programs.
- Toigo Foundation Fellowships: The Toigo Foundation supports underrepresented minority groups in finance and provides scholarships for MBA programs at leading institutions.
- Reaching Out LGBTQ+ MBA Fellowship: This scholarship aids LGBTQ+ students pursuing MBAs and fosters an inclusive community of business leaders.
- The Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans: Designed for immigrants and children of immigrants, this scholarship supports graduate-level education, including MBA studies.
- The Point Foundation Scholarship: This scholarship is specifically for LGBTQ+ students, including those pursuing business-related graduate programs like MBAs.
- Veterans MBA Scholarships: Various organizations, including the Pat Tillman Foundation and Service to School, offer scholarships to support veterans in their pursuit of MBA degrees.
- NABA Scholarships: The National Association of Black Accountants offers scholarships to students pursuing accounting and finance-related programs, including MBAs.
Women in Business Scholarships
- Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund: This fund provides scholarships for low-income women, including those pursuing graduate programs such as MBAs.
- Business and Professional Women’s Foundation Scholarships: BPW Foundation offers scholarships to women seeking to advance their careers, including those pursuing MBA degrees.
- Zonta International Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships: Zonta International supports women in business fields, offering scholarships for graduate-level programs.
- AAUW Selected Professions Fellowships: The American Association of University Women provides fellowships for women pursuing advanced degrees, including MBAs, in traditionally male-dominated fields.
Local and Community Scholarships
- New York Women in Communications Foundation Scholarships: This organization offers scholarships to women pursuing careers in communications, including marketing and media-related MBA programs.
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation Scholarships: This foundation administers various scholarships for residents of the Silicon Valley area, including those pursuing higher education, such as MBA degrees.
- Community Foundation of Greater Flint Scholarships: This foundation provides scholarships to residents of Flint, Michigan, pursuing various educational opportunities, including MBAs.
- Columbus Foundation Scholarships: The Columbus Foundation offers numerous scholarships for residents of Ohio, supporting a range of educational pursuits, including graduate studies like an MBA.
Corporate and Industry Scholarships
- Google MBA Internship: Google offers internships to MBA students with various concentrations, providing valuable experience and financial support.
- Microsoft Tuition Scholarship: Microsoft provides tuition scholarships to students pursuing degrees in computer science, including MBA candidates with tech interests.
- Johnson & Johnson Women in STEM2D Scholars Program: This program supports women in STEM2D fields, including data science and business, offering mentorship and financial aid.
- Prospanica Foundation Scholarships: Prospanica Foundation supports Hispanic students pursuing MBA degrees and careers in business leadership.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Scholarships
- NFIB Young Entrepreneur Award: The National Federation of Independent Business offers scholarships to young entrepreneurs who are starting or operating their own businesses.
- Khalil Dibee Scholarship: This scholarship supports aspiring entrepreneurs, including those pursuing entrepreneurial-focused MBA programs.
- TiE Global Entrepreneurship Scholarship: TiE Global provides scholarships to students interested in entrepreneurship, startups, and innovation, including MBA candidates.
- SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative: The Small Business Administration offers programs that support small business owners and entrepreneurs, including scholarships for advanced business education.
- California State University System Scholarships: The California State University System offers a range of scholarships, including the William Randolph Hearst Scholarship for underrepresented students.
- Texas Business Scholarships: Various organizations in Texas, such as the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, provide scholarships to students pursuing business-related programs.
- New York Business Scholarships: New York City-based organizations like the New York Community Trust offer scholarships to local students, including those pursuing MBAs.
- Florida Business Scholarships: Florida-based entities, including the Florida Business Incubator, offer scholarships to students interested in business and entrepreneurship.
International Student Scholarships
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program: This program supports international students from developing countries.