Hi Silky Scam or Legit: Check Store Reviews? This article provides details about the website and a report on Hi Silky Scam or Legit. It also gives advice to customers on how to purchase the products.
Are you aware of any websites that sell hair-removal tools? The website will be available for purchase by people from Canada and the United States. The crystal hair removal tool works quickly and is affordable.
This article will reveal all details about the website and help you decide if Hi Silky Scam is legit. Keep reading this article to learn more about the website.
Check out the Legitimacy Features of Websites!
- The domain was created on 23 January 2022.
- The store’s expiration date is 23 January 2023.
- You can read some reviews on the website.
- According to the information, the threat score is 13.
- It is possible to detect malware and phishing on the website.
- The score has a trust index of 8%.
- The Alexa information for the website is 1976460.
Buyers have left mixed reviews about the website. Some say they are happy, others are very disappointed. We are unable to find reviews on social media sites as they are not active.
In the next sections, we will be discussing the details of this website. Continue reading to learn more about the specifications of this website.
What is Hisilky?
Hisilky sells crystal tools to remove unwanted hairs. They are easy to use and accessible for all. The tool is loved by many.
Others have used the product, but aren’t satisfied. To find out more, check out the features section of the website.
Information about the store
- The website’s email address is email@example.com
- The return address for the website is 30 Days
- The products will be delivered in 7-14 days.
- Within 30 days, people can request a refund.
Online websites offer many advantages
- The HTTPS connection appears to be valid.
- People find the product useful and are delighted to be able to purchase it online.
Hisilky Reviews: Disadvantages
- We do not have any details and the website has no contact information.
- Because of its low trust score, people cannot trust this website.
- Social links that are inactive do not contain any information.
Social media links
Although the website is selling a useful product, it hasn’t received any real comments from people and they are not satisfied. We recommend that you review all details before purchasing the product. Be careful before you buy anything from this store.
Do you find this store a legit one? Please comment.
Hi Silky Scam or Legit-FAQs
Q1. Why is the website famous?
The website is famous for its hair removal tool.
Q2. In how many days does the website accept returns?
The website allows a 30 days period for return of the products.
Q3. What is the refund time period?
Refunds are done on the products within 30 days.
Q4. Is the website known on other social media websites?
Facebook, and Instagram are present, but they are inactive.
Q5. Are there any reviews mentioned by the buyers of the website?
The tool has received mixed reviews by the buyers on the website’s page.
Q6. Does the website deal in some other products?
The website is known to sell hair removal tools.
Q7. Is there any e-mail address mentioned on the website?
The email address given is firstname.lastname@example.org.